[Update: August 16, 2021] Per New York City mandate, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is now required for indoor entertainment in NYC. Until further notice, all shows at Rockwood Music Hall will require proof of vaccination. Acceptable forms for proof of vaccination are listed below.
For more information on NYC’s policies please visit the city’s website here.
For questions or more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: By entering Rockwood Music Hall, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and relinquish Rockwood Music Hall from any and all liability. Please note these guidelines are subject to change at any time, without notice.
PROOF OF VACCINATION: May include:
- NYC COVID Safe App: Android | iOS
- Excelsior Pass
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo)
- NYC Vaccination Record
- An official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S
If you received the vaccine outside the U.S., you must have an official immunization record that includes:
- First name and last name
- Date of birth
- Vaccine product name (only vaccines authorized by the WHO are acceptable)
- Date(s) administered
- Site where the vaccine was administered, or name of the person who administered it